Monday, January 21, 2008

Still updating on the missed months (3- 8 months)

I need to continue updating the months I missed recording about Declan. I looked everywhere for his baby book and have yet to find it. I want to start writing about his current doings, so I need to get this done.

We moved on the labour day weekend. We moved from a little three bedroom house that we fixed up to make more comfortable to live in, to a little bigger house. The new house also has three bedrooms. However the neighbourhood and yard is much nicer. This one is brick, the other was siding. This one has a basement and a sunroom, the other one didn't. I liked my old kitchen more though. The one we have now is dark and smaller. It feels rather gloomy. Right now I am trying to figure out cheap ways to make it more homey. These are pictures of our old house and new house.






Here are a few pictures of Declan outside at our new place:




I had mentioned that we went on several little trips in the summer with Declan. We also took a trip up to Ottawa to visit Lisa and Chris and their new little baby Elisabeth. Elisabeth was born 3 months after Declan. On the way home from the Shipleys we stopped close to New Market at this pumpkin stand. We decided to take a few pics of Declan:

No comments: