Saturday, January 19, 2008

Declan going on trips

We really loved taking Declan places. He would ride in his car seat and sleep anywhere. We took a trip to the Nascar races to see Gary's dad drive around the track. We went to Orillia to visit my sister. We went to the Toronto Zoo. He was an easy baby to take a long. We just had to slow down and leave time to feed him. Here are pictures of Declan on some summer outings.

































He was a very good eater from the start. He ate 4 oz off the bat. The nurses said that usually they would eat about 2, maybe 3 oz. He was up to a full 9 oz bottle pretty early. I would see other kids the same age, still drinking from the little Avent bottles. I am wanting to get the records from the doctor at his one year visit. She has everything recorded. I was so bad at recording everything. We moved when Declan was 3 months old and haven't had his book since. I have been looking for it. This sense of guilt is starting to get at me and that is why I am trying to get updated on Declan's doings. Once I get updated, then I can start recording his daily doings. Here are some pictures of Declan on some of his summer outings.

No comments: